[OS X TeX] trim pdf figures

Louis A.Talman talmanl at mscd.edu
Wed Jun 23 02:51:13 EDT 2004

On Jun 22, 2004, at 7:15 PM, Ross Moore wrote:

> Display[...] has never given me trouble, whereas the "Save As..." menu
> did strange things with the size of graphics containing axis-labels.

Now that I think of it, Display may not cause trouble with EPS.  The
trouble I mentioned arises with bit-mapped formats, like GIF--which I
use extensively to create QuickTime animations.  See
<http://clem.mscd.edu/~talmanl/MathAnim.html> for some of them.

--Lou Talman
   Metropolitan State College of Denver

   <http://clem.mscd.edu/~talmanl>