[OS X TeX] Fourier and amsart

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Jun 27 15:46:39 EDT 2004

Le 27 juin 04, à 20:57, Michel Bovani a écrit :

> If opentypes were fully usable with tex, minion should be a great
> choice (there is a greek an a cyrillic in minion opentype). I still
> prefer warnock pro, but there is no cyrillic in warnock pro opentype.

Have you tried XeTeX
<http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?
site_id=nrsi&item_id=xetex>? I'm not sure the support for OpenType
fonts in it is full (I don't use OpenType fonts myself yet), but at
least it does exists and is rapidly improving. You can find a number of
OpenType-related posts in the dedicated mailing list archive
<http://tug.org/pipermail/xetex/>.

Thanks