[OS X TeX] File conversion with bibtex in the original

Richard MAHONEY rbm49 at ext.canterbury.ac.nz
Mon Jun 28 05:55:59 EDT 2004

On Sun, Jun 27, 2004 at 12:19:04PM -0500, Chris Swoyer wrote:

> I am going to have to convert a pretty long LaTeX file to WORD (or
> rtf or html, which I then convert to MSWORD). The source file
> doesn't contain any special symbols, or anything much more than
> sectioning commands, italics, and the like.
>
> Except. There is a fairly long bibliography generated by Bibtex
> (using natbib). I can live with fine-tuning this in the Word
> version, but would very much like to have the bibliography converted
> automatically even if imperfectly.
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
> CS

you might find a few leads at :

 http://homepages.comnet.co.nz/~r-mahoney/biblio/biblio.html

note esp. `bib2txt' at :

 http://homepages.comnet.co.nz/~r-mahoney/biblio/bib2txt

you may be able to substitute `budschol.bst' with the `natbib'
equivalent.

best,

 richard mahoney

--
Richard MAHONEY | internet: homepages.comnet.net.nz/~r-mahoney
Littledene      | telephone / telefax (man.): ++64 3 312 1699