[OS X TeX] general bibtex: cite dictionaries

Stephan Hochhaus stephan at yauh.de
Tue Jun 29 11:50:19 EDT 2004

Hello,

I need to create a bibliography of books that consists of regular
publications with an author or editor, but I also wish to include
dictionaries in the listing, but not beginning with the name of editor
or author, but with its title. Like this:

BADISCHES WÖRTERBUCH (1925ff.). Vorbereitet von Friedrich Kluge [et
al.]. Begonnen und bearbeitet von Ernst Ochs. Fortgesetzt von Karl
Friedrich M"uller. Weitergef"uhrt und bearbeitet von Gerhard W. Bauer.
Lahr/Schwarzwald.

Any idea how I can get this accomplished? BTW, I am using jurabib, in
case this is important (and yes, I have to stay with it, a change is
not possible and hopefully not needed to get this done).

Thanks a lot,