[OS X TeX] viewer, configuration

Frans Goddijn frans at goddijn.com
Wed Jun 30 08:23:20 EDT 2004

Hi Herb,

 > At this time I don't think that is possible to
 > set Reader as your viewer. I believe it is
 > possible with iTeXMac.

I haven't checked out itexMac yet, happy as I am that TexShop is
running.

 > I'm not sure why you're seeing bitmapped fonts!

Years ago I designed my own stationery in a sty-file using PKfonts. On
the LaserJet output and on the Acrobat Reader screen that looks
terrific, it's just in the previewer from TeXshop that the letterhead
looks awful. That is not sufficient reason to re-do the stylefile in
order to replace the fonts with PS equivalents.

Groet!

Frans