[OS X TeX] Lobbying for Reply-To as it used to be

maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl maarten.sneep at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 22 06:50:38 EST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> At the time of the change I thought I would adapt easily to the new
> behaviour and said nothing, but now after a few weeks I'm still finding
> this new behaviour inconvenient and illogical. Often I reply to one
> person when I think I've replied the whole list; judging by some
> messages I receive, I guess I'm not the only one.

The problem with this poll is obvious: People who are opposed to this are
likely to reply to the list, while people who support you are likely to
respond to you alone ;)

Seriously though, I think the current behaviour is the right behaviour. It
took me a while to get used to this (cmd-shit-R instead of cmd-R), but
I've got it sorted now. This current setup will prevent the autoresponder
mess that initiated this change in the first place (I'm still glad the
autoresponder didn't autorespond to it own messages...)

So chalk me up in 'No' camp, and we'll see where we end up.

Maarten