[OS X TeX] My Error on CocoAspell

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Mar 26 09:46:27 EST 2004

Howdy,

I previously stated that CocoAspell won't skip commands in "Check Spelling
As You Type" mode in iTeXMac and TeXShop. I was incorrect! It seems to work
fine except that places where it should check the spelling (e.g., the
argument(s) of a \section command) are not checked while you type; it just
seems to skip anything beginning with a `\' and all of its arguments. If you
run the spell check separately that works fine.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)