[OS X TeX] list behavior vote tally

Rene Borgella rene at macosx.com
Sun Mar 28 14:37:36 EST 2004

Gary L. Gray said:
> The votes have essentially stopped coming in and the people have spoken:
>
> 45 votes for going back to the old behavior
>
> 23 votes for keeping the new behavior
>
> In the a US presidential election this would be a landslide!

Well, that may be true, but what do the Supremes have to say about it?  Is
Antonin back from hunting with Dick yet?  ;-)

> With these vote totals, I have already switched back.

I hope it stays that way and those Supremes don't decide to overule a vote
again!  (I still don't understand why that doesn't make them "activist"
judges that are so often derided by the present administration and blamed
for all the problems big and small).  I'll get off my soapbox now, sorry
all. It's just that earlier I was reading some about the current attempts
of the Spin meisters to tar and feather Mr. Clarke and others who've
decided to speak more truth about wha't really going on than we've heard
in a while.

rene