[OS X TeX] embedding quicktime movies in LaTeX

Luis Sequeira lsequeir at fc.ul.pt
Sat Mar 27 10:02:22 EST 2004

I am preparing a talk using the Prosper LaTeX document class, and I
would like to add some quicktime movies to it. I have googled around
and looked at some faqs, but came out empty.
I do remember having a little template file that had an example of
how to do this, but it was a while ago and cannot find it in my hard
drive.

TIA

Luis