[OS X TeX] latex2rtf question

Robert Lyons rwlyons at mac.com
Tue Mar 30 12:29:30 EST 2004

ok, i got it working, I did not know the full path and I thought that it would be available like the other command line latex programs are, but now I have another question.

When you convert a latex file to rtf, it looses all of its formatting. To me that defeats the purpose. The olny reason thta I would use this utility would be to give my writing to someone who will not take anything but a word file, but if I have to go back in and re-format, that is just to much work.

Ar there any other alternatives to this, or will i e forced to go through the pain?

Thanks for all of your help,
Robert