[OS X TeX] is i-Installer cool?

Tim Brophy timbrophy at mac.com
Sat May 1 15:27:50 EDT 2004

Hi,
Also an aged computer user (58 last Saturday!). Just a Secondary school
teacher in Nenagh, Tipperary, Ireland not a Professor or computer
scientist. I am currently trying to get exam paper solutions and
Mathematics journals onto http://www.imta.ie and I find Latex great. I
have been using Apple computers since the early eighties. Without this
installer I probably would have finally had to change platforms. Thank
you Gerben.

Tim Brophy