[OS X TeX] TeX is not for the faint of heart

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Wed May 5 20:14:04 EDT 2004

mactex.org is a beautiful name.
A site' name should be no more than about $160.

Tell you what:

*/I/ will pay for the name. *

I will not be able to do the buying (my colleague did) as it seems that
there are some crooks out there and you have to know what you are doing.
Anyone willing to do it?

Neither will I be able to construct the site. I have no idea of even the
first thing. (my colleague did)

Neither will I be able, obviously, to be responsible for writing any
information.Writing really ought to be a collective effort. I can write
and I can say when I understand and when I don't.

So?

Regards
--schremmer