[OS X TeX] Gems from Japan: RPN2TeX and AutoTeX

Michael Hoppe mh at michael-hoppe.de
Tue May 18 13:13:04 EDT 2004

Thank you very much for your response.

>  I don't know well about this problem.

So do I.  I've followed a hint from discussions.apple.com to delete
the preferences of Preview.app and restart, but that didn't help.

>  If you add fonts in ~/Library/Fonts,

This directory is empty on my machine ...

>   please try to move them to another directory and drag temp.001.eps
> into Preview.app again.

What about not letting do Preview.app the conversion from ps to pdf
but ps2pdf or sth. else more appropriate?  Or just not use latex but
pdflatex instead?  It should be installed on every machine that has
latex.

Michael

--
-= Michael Hoppe <www.michael-hoppe.de>, <mh at michael-hoppe.de> =-----
-= Key fingerprint = 74 FD 0A E3 8B 2A 79 82 25 D0 AD 2B 75 6A AE 63