[OS X TeX] Help, References

I Made Yulistya Negara imade at hv.ees.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Mon May 24 09:04:27 EDT 2004

Thank's  it work

about the run-in heading i tried use command as below
\makeatletter
\renewcommand{\section}{\@startsection
	{section}%
	{1}%
	{0mm}%
	{-0.5\baselineskip}%
	{-\baselineskip}%
	{\normalfont\bfseries}}%
\makeatother
the result was the run-in heading not only the abstract but also all
the section heading
i want just the abstract heading as a run-in heading

thanks