[OS X TeX] interesting link

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue May 25 17:15:13 EDT 2004

Le 25 mai 04, à 22:37, John a écrit :

> Maybe some of you would find this site interesting.  I did.
>
> http://www.alanwood.net/

Please be more specific! With subject "interesting link" and body
"maybe some of you would find this site interesting", and the current
frenzy about Mac OS X vulnerabilities triggered by clicking on
untrustworthy URIs, your message sounded pretty much like an exploit
;-)

It made me fire up Classic (I rarely do) to open the link in Classic IE
and check the content, before daring opening it in any OS X browser!

Yes, I agree this is a quite useful link. The amount of information put
together there is impressive. Actually it was mentioned earlier on this
list, through another incarnation
<http://www.hclrss.demon.co.uk/demos/> in a thread "[OS X TeX] Re:
\usepackage[applemac]{imputenc} and portability" on March 11, and was
discussed a bit (not much) at that time.

Bruno