[OS X TeX] tables do not appear in minilot

Constantinos Antoniou costas at MIT.EDU
Mon May 31 19:42:11 EDT 2004

Hello fellow TeXnicians,

I am using the minitoc package to generate minitoc/minilof/minilot for
each chapter of my dissertation.

While the first two work fine, I am having issues with minilot. No
entries show up, no matter how many times I rerun. (I only get the
title "Tables" and the top and bottom horizontal line)

My tables are generated from gnumeric (a spreadsheet that saves as
latex2e, highly recommended!). Gnumeric uses the longtable package. The
way I include them in my source file is:

\begin{table}
\caption[lala]{Experimental design.}\label{tab:ExpDesign}
\input{Tables/ExperimentalDesign.tex}
\end{table}

I have also tried putting the caption within the actual longtable file,
generated by gnumeric.

Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance,

Costas