[OS X TeX] Fourier in TL2004

Franck Pastor pastor at fusl.ac.be
Sat Nov 6 09:40:01 EST 2004

Le 06-nov.-04, à 15:16, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> On 6 Nov 2004, at 14:44, Franck Pastor wrote:
>>
>> In fact, It seems that all Fourier files have disappeared from
>> texmf.gwtex !! I can't find them anymore in this tree...
>
> Oops. My fault. I'll repair immediately.
>
>> I'm going to download them from CTAN and install them in my
>> ~/Library/texmf tree...
>
> Not necessary. They will be reinstalled in a short while

Well, thanks a lot, but I have already done it (before you post your
last message :-), and I noticed another thing : problems with fonts
utopia, probably. When I compile a LaTeX file, using fourier fonts
(which need utopia fonts), I obtained in the .log file some weird
messages like this one :

Warning: /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/pdflatex
(file putri
8a.pfb): cannot open Type 1 font file for reading

And the pdf file looks horrible and not all at all as usual with
utopia-fourier fonts !

What's the matter ?

Regards,

Franck Pastor