[OS X TeX] installer problems with Greek fonths

helmang helmang at wabash.edu
Sun Nov 7 15:29:10 EST 2004

On Nov 7, 2004, at 1:25 PM, Jason Davies wrote:

>>> Well, have a look at the *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory ;-)
>>>
>>> Does that work?
>>

>> unable to create default directory (permissions?) message.
>>

>> I repaired permissions a couple of days ago, I'll try again...
>

> that didn't work. A clean user for testing gave me 'wrong package,
> could
> not load' and the button was 'accept defeat'. This for the greek fonts,
> (the first one in the listing).
>
> want me to test anything else? keen to hear how others got on...thanks

For what it is worth, installation of the CB-Greek package from the
experimental directory worked for me. The documentation for teubner.sty
also processed correctly (so far as I can tell--I'm no expert) with the
exception of a macro for a ring accent (which came out as a box not
quite surrounding the letter). Although lgreek.sty was also installed,
it seems to require it's own set of fonts (referred to as gr fonts in
the documentation and filed under Levy on CTAN), so its documentation
would not process.

Glen Helman

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>