[OS X TeX] scripting BBEdit (was Tabular/array macros)

Jason Davies ucgajpd at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 8 08:14:36 EST 2004

>Unfortunately, an Applescript dictionary doesn't tell a programmer how
>to implement these classes and commands in an application;

I know that the engineers at Bare Bones are aware that they have TeX
users, but they don't use TeX themselves. They were interested (a few
months ago, anyway) in building on the TeX support but didn't have
sufficiently expert people available to discuss it with. I suggest that
they be asked directly about this at <support at barebones.com>

Certainly the integration with BBEdit and the TeX engine could benefit
from closer integration, that is the weakest point. I use TeXShop with
BBEdit as external editor.

apologies if i misunderstood the question I tried to answer.
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>