[OS X TeX] written in LaTeX - and thanks

Ross Moore ross at maths.mq.edu.au
Fri Nov 12 22:57:59 EST 2004

Hi all.

On 13/11/2004, at 12:13 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> Well, when I am done with my book (a couple of years hence), I will do
> the same.
> Regards
> --schremmer

It may not be such a bad idea to have a collected list of (links to)
books
prepared with TeX under OS X.

My most-recent contribution to this is:
             http://www.ec-securehost.com/SIAM/PR116.html

I didn't use TeXShop for this, but did use  teTeX  on a G4 Powerbook,
run from the command-line using a Makefile.
Ghostscript and Adobe Illustrator were used to improve the visual
quality
of the graphs and other graphics, from what was supplied by contributing
authors.

Cheers,

	Ross

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>