[OS X TeX] no figures in a ps (OT?)

Hendrik Chaltin hendrik.chaltin at univ.u-3mrs.fr
Sun Nov 14 08:41:39 EST 2004

Dear co-listers,

On my G4 Mac OS 10.3.6, Preview does not show the figures in
http://projecteuclid.org/Dienst/UI/1.0/Summarize/euclid.em/1047674204
after downloading. Neither can the author on his Mac.
However, he informs me that on his PC, he DOES see the figures
(I have no PC, so I cannot cross-check this) and that

> The ps was made by the journal so I don't know what they did.

Any experts around who would be interested in providing an explanation?

Added: the author also informs me that his PC cannot convert a ps into
a pdf,
so he kindly sent me a pdf of a draft version in which the figures show
correctly.

HC

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>