[OS X TeX] O no, not this again - fonts

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 15 22:31:34 EST 2004

The script tells BBEdit to save the file displayed in the front window,
and then it tells TeXShop to typeset that same file, even if TeXShop
has multiple files open. The current version of the script is intended
to work smoothly with BBEdit 8, although it may work correctly with
earlier versions. Supposedly you can attach a keyboard shortcut to any
script, although I haven't tried that yet.

Richard Séguin

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>