[OS X TeX] Problems with pdfsync

Jérôme Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Tue Nov 16 02:11:50 EST 2004

Le 15 nov. 04, à 16:47, Simon Spiegel a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I use pdfsync and TeXShop and I encountered something strange. I'm
> currently working on my PhD thesis which has the size of something
> over 160 pages. For some reasons pdfsync ceases to work after page 26.
>  Whenever I Apple+Click on page 1–26 everything works fine and TeXShop
> jumps to the right place, everything after 26 does nothing. I checked
> out whether I use some special LaTeX command on this site  special on
> this site, but I don't use anything I don't use before.
>
> Any ideas?

Very difficult to make a diagnostic, it can be an unexpected side
effect of pdfsync.sty as well as some kind of limitation in TeXShop
implementation. It won't certainly help to test against TeXniscope, but
iTeXMac pdfsync support is more advanced and would help.
TeXShop will certainly implement the iTeXMac pdfsync bullets which are
or great in synching, this will help a lot.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>