[OS X TeX] microtype problem

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Tue Nov 16 13:37:09 EST 2004

Le 16 nov. 04, à 19:25, Gary L. Gray a écrit :

> The odd thing is that it works on some documents. In addition, it does
> not work for me on the one document I mentioned, but it does work for
> a colleague on exactly the same document (who has the same TeX
> installation that I have).

Did you check whether you and your colleague have any significant
difference in your files:

	/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/web2c/updmap.cfg
	/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map

Also, between Gerben's setup for TL2003 and TL2004, something has
changed with respect to Latin Modern: in TL2003 it was stored in
texmf.gwtex or texmf.local (I don't remember which one), now it's in
texmf.tetex. Depending on how TL2004 was installed over TL2003, and
whether the final TL2004 was installed or one of the betas, it may
happen that you have two LM installations at the same time.

I don't think that any of the above should really matter, and cause the
problem you experience, I'm just trying to figure out possible
differences, with respect to LM, between yours and your colleague's
setup.

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>