[OS X TeX] microtype problem
Gary L. Gray
gray at engr.psu.edu
Tue Nov 16 17:30:15 EST 2004
On Nov 16, 2004, at 2:59 PM, Gerben Wierda wrote:
> I have decided to update all the repositories given this and other
I am sorry to report that it still does not work for me. Here is what I
(1) I completely removed everything I have installed via the
(2) I deleted all the i-Packages from my hard drive.
(3) I re-installed the following packages in the following order:
TeX Support: CM-Super
(4) I trashed all .aux files associated with the document that is
giving me trouble.
(5) I then typeset and, while I do not get the microtype warnings that
I was getting before, I still find that microtype isn't doing anything.
I also find that microtype works just fine on a test document.
This is a very strange problem and I don't understand what is going on.
I am now going to grab microtype 1.4 and see if that helps.
--------------------- Info ---------------------
Mac-TeX Website: http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/
& FAQ: http://latex.yauh.de/faq/
TeX FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>
More information about the MacOSX-TeX