[OS X TeX] Who should use (La)TeX - who is able to use it?

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Tue Nov 16 19:57:47 EST 2004

Another Ah Ha!
You have given me food for thought with the copy paste issue.
I "am sure" that it can be circumvented. Roughly, I think, it is a
matter of specifying how much automation to choose and, therefore, how
much freedom to lose. But I think that here, losing freedom would not be
a big issue as long as the "regular TeXshop would still be around. But I
have to think about it a lot more.

Question, though:
Is this the right place to discuss this kind of things?
If it is, at least a new thread ought to be necessary.

Gratefully,
--schremmer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>