[OS X TeX] Who should use (La)TeX - who is able to use it?

Jack Kuipers kprs at calvin.edu
Wed Nov 17 18:57:17 EST 2004

Thank you, Joseph

I use TeXShop ie TeX/LaTeX but I am not familiar with metapost, mfpic,
and/or  xfig.
Are they packages, graphics apps, or utilities. They are discussed
where?
I have been converting all my figures (in Superpaint) from whatever to
eps. Then, using
pkg eps2pdf to put them in pdf format. Not very successful for me.
Sorry for being so dense. Tell me where and I'll find out about what
needs doing.
Thanx,

Jack

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>