[OS X TeX] More information about TeXtures?

Brian Jensen bdjensen at umich.edu
Thu Nov 18 10:53:16 EST 2004

I'm a relative newbie to both the Mac and TeX, having switched (from
Windows and Framemaker) about a year ago. From time to time, I've seen
people refer wistfully to TeXtures on this list. I've gone to the
Bluesky web site to find out more about this program, but they
(surprisingly) give very little information about what seems to be
their flagship product. I'm wondering if someone can fill me in on what
the main advantages and disadvantages of TeXtures were, and, if anyone
knows, why it has not been updated for OS X. Thanks!

Brian Jensen

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>