[OS X TeX] Compiling Texniscope from source

Claus Gerhardt gerhardt at math.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Nov 29 10:03:00 EST 2004

I have written a small shell script dvipdfc, which uses dvips as
engine. I don't know, if dvips can handle pstricks, but if, then this
would be an option. dvipdfc should be ~/Library/TeXShop/bin. Below is
also a copy.

Claus

#!/bin/tcsh
# dvipdfc
# Convert dvi files to pdf files
# Claus Gerhardt, Dec 2003

set path= ($path /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current
/usr/local/bin)
dvips -q -o "$2.ps" -Ppdf "$1.dvi"
ps2pdf14  "$2.ps"  "$2.pdf"
rm -f "$2.ps"