[OS X TeX] (OT) Create & Bounding Box

Adam Maxwell amaxwell at mac.com
Tue Nov 30 16:55:02 EST 2004

On Tuesday, November 30, 2004, at 09:51AM, William F. Adams <wadams at atlis.com> wrote:

>On Nov 30, 2004, at 12:05 PM, Eric M. Austin wrote:
>
>> Thanks. for the link.  It IS pretty cool, but I need to be able to
>> edit existing eps files created either in Illustrator or exported
>> from, say, MATLAB.   This does not seem to be an option.  Did I miss
>> something?  TIA  EMA

Please make a feature request; this is something that Stone has on the back burner, unless a significant number of people indicate that they would buy the program for this feature.  Create can only edit PDF files that it created at this time.

>Well, you could convert them to .pdf using Panther's distiller, then
>install the program Cenon (http://www.cenon.info) and open the .pdf in
>Cenon, select everything and paste it into Create.

This doesn't seem to have an advantage over dropping the EPS into Create directly.  Cenon does have the (limited) ability to parse and edit EPS, so I'm curious why you would convert to pdf first?

--
Adam

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>