[OS X TeX] Audience of the OS X TeX list

Matthew Hills hills_tex at tina.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 5 13:42:26 EDT 2004

On Oct 4, 2004, at 12:42 AM, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It seems our list is getting -- Google effect -- a much wider audience
> than we ever thought it might have, far outside TeX territory! Here's
> a message I just received this morning (Paris time):
> (Regarding the topic of the message, I answered with quotations of the
> answers, from 4 and 6 September, of Jonathan Kew and John Rawnsley.)
>
> Bruno Voisin

After seeing the original thread, I made a short applescript that looks
up these carbon result codes either in a local directory or (falls back
to) a network lookup at Apple's Developer pages.  (these sources
obviously came from the thread)

The script is called:  Lookup Carbon Result Code
available from:  http://tina.stanford.edu/~hills/Tidbits/

Matt

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>