[OS X TeX] TeXShop: crash when hasty to tag-jump

Alexandru Scorpan ascorpan at math.ufl.edu
Fri Oct 8 00:38:59 EDT 2004

>> BTW:  Is there any way to instruct TeXShop to put other stuff in the
>> tags list?

> Pressing Cmd-2 will put a %: on a new line. Then type a tag name and
> that
> will appear in the tags list.

I meant more like:  Instruct TeXShop to automatically tag all commands
like \MyFunkySubSection{blah}.

(Of course, the simplest work around is to re-define \subsection to act
like \MyFunkySubSection, and use \subsection in the doc, which is what
I currently do.  But recently I had to work on a doc where the funky
sections had to be set as \begin{FunkySection} .. \end{FunkySection},
because they were calling on a multicols env;  and as the thing grew,
so did the pain of navigating through it without tags...)

In any case, TeXShop should tag the standard \part{blah}, which it does
not.

-- Alex

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>