[OS X TeX] pdftex 1.20a

Thomas A.Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Wed Oct 13 02:04:54 EDT 2004

As always: thanks, Gerben, you are making TeX on OS X into such a
wonderful experience. I'll go out and test the experimental stuff
today. I came to appreciate your work even more than I always did:
since a couple of months, I have been using a second partition on my G5
with a gentoo linux installation. As much as I like the linux
experience and the cutting-edge tools in gentoo: upgrading TeX is a
major hassle. Normal installation of tetex is a breeze, but keeping
stuff up to date is a pain in the back. We Mac people have what is
probably the easiest and best way of installing TeX!

Best

Thomas

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>