[OS X TeX] New version of LyX

Gavin Hall gavhall at mac.com
Thu Oct 14 22:38:40 EDT 2004

Hi there,

This is a great mailing list and thanks to all those who contribute to
it.

I was wondering if anyone has actually installed Lyx and got it to run
(well to install anyway).  I always get an error from the installer
within about 5 seconds after I've selected the the (correct) drive to
install it to and started the install process during the 'Preparinf To
Install' phase and the process has to end.  No idea whatsoever about
why this happens.  I've downloaded the binary three times and all three
have failed.  I'm sure all the prerequisites are on the computer too.

Any advice or words of wisdom?

Gav.

PS I'm running 10.2.8

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>