[OS X TeX] TeXShop: Undo (Cmd-Z) screws saving

Alexandru Scorpan ascorpan at math.ufl.edu
Sat Oct 16 18:30:32 EDT 2004

> After you undo something with Cmd-Z, it sometimes happens that the
> file does not get saved unless you insist with one or two Cmd-S's.

Yep, it happened again (I might have stumbled upon another occurrence
earlier, but I got into the habit of going Cmd-Z Cmd-S automatically).
Main file, Cmd-Z Cmd-T, corner red blob reports as saved, result shows
no change, go back to source, Cmd-S Cmd-T, all OK.

This is TeXShop 1.35e, latest Mac OS X, and all that.  Must mention
that these things happen only after a good while of using TeXShop.  I
might be one of the few that stumbled upon this because I seem to spend
almost six hours daily, with TeXShop running continuously, lots of open
files, saves, processing etc:  you have to get TeXShop exhausted and
disgusted before it'll do it.  But this instance was quite clear: I was
typing in my mini-file that I use to test small things before adding
them to the main project.

-- Alex

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>