[OS X TeX] TextMate text editor

Matthias Damm osxtex2 at macpla.net
Wed Oct 20 06:17:24 EDT 2004

Am 20.10.2004 um 08:33 schrieb Thomas Gustafsson:

> Which text editors do you use?

I am not really sure what you are looking for, but maybe you should
give SubEthaEdit a try. It's a fairly simple editor with some quite
powerful tools, it provides LaTeX syntax coloring, it can do the line
wrapping without any problems, but it definitely is far from being in
competition with Emacs or Alpha concerning "advanced" features. (btw:
imho it provides by far the best tools to work with different
encodings.

I have been using it quite a lot since earlier TeXShop were quite slow
on my G3/500, but now I have returned to TeXShop wich has all the
features I need and (obviously) the best integration withe the LaTeX
system.

Best,
Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macplanet.macbay.de/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>