[OS X TeX] TextMate text editor

Piet van Oostrum piet at cs.uu.nl
Wed Oct 20 06:26:15 EDT 2004

TG> In emacs there is no soft wrapping and I have not found any elisp
TG> code for moving the cursor only visible lines. Soft wrapping is more or
TG> less a requirement for me to work efficiently in the text editor.

Some TeX implementations may have problems with long lines that you get
with soft wrapping because of a limited buffer size. Gerben's
implementation has buffer size 200000, so this probably isn't a problem.

Emacs has a longlines.el that supports soft wrapping but I think it
is not compatible with auctex.
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet at cs.uu.nl>
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>