[OS X TeX] Garamond and lucida

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Oct 23 11:46:45 EDT 2004

On 10/23/04 10:01 AM, "Gerben Wierda" <Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl> wrote:

> What probably happened:
>
> Your texmf tree was not new-style yet
> updmap disabled the map files it could not find
> Then you ran the texmf tree fixer
> But the  map files still had to be enabled.
>
> This happens when you have map files in your ~/Library/texmf.tree
>
> It should not happen with map files in the system-wide texmf.local tree

I happened to put a copy of the zpeu.map file (Adobe Euro Fonts Map) I had
in ~/Library/texmf/dvips/ into ~/Library/texmf/fonts/map/dvips/ (which I
created) and it did automatically get picked up. I'd suggest doing that sort
of thing before riunning i-iinstaller and you won't have to do the updmap
afterward.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>