[OS X TeX] Problems with TL2004 and jurabib?

Gerben Wierda Gerben.Wierda at rna.nl
Sun Oct 24 16:54:50 EDT 2004

Oh and BTW, I think you did translate your url.sty to UTF-8 as
suggested by some. This translation may of course be the source of your
problem, especially when you are not using XeTeX.

If you reinstall the current update to the i-Package, you will get a
url.sty that is UTF-8 in a place where XeTeX will find it but other
programs won't.

Still, I need the entire log to see what is going on.

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>