[OS X TeX] TL2004 and XeTeX again

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Oct 25 09:18:59 EDT 2004

I installed the new i-package and XeTeX on another machine. With the
experience of the first installtion, things went a lot smoother here
(for example my fonts run flawlessly, while I still have problems on my
first machine). XeTeX makes problems though: I get
fmtutil: no info for format `xelatex'.
I can't find the format file `xelatex.xfmt'!

I had this on my first machine to, but adding the following to
/usr/local/teTeX/texmf.cnf helped:
TEXINPUTS.xelatex = .;$TEXMF/tex/{xetex,latex,generic,}//
TEXINPUTS.xetex   = .;$TEXMF/tex/{xetex,plain,generic,}//

This doesn't work now.

Help appreciated

simon
--