[OS X TeX] Updated TeX i-Package in *EXPERIMENTAL* i-Directory

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Oct 31 11:05:17 EST 2004

Le 31 oct. 04, à 14:27, Gerben Wierda a écrit :

> I have updated ucs, tipa, fourier and made some changes to the gwTeX
> part of the distribution. No fundamental changes in configuration or
> instalkl have been made. But the changing of sourcing (from my own
> archive of these tools/packages to TeX Live) could of course break
> something.
>
> I would like to hear from users if this is the case.

Just did the install and noticed nothing special. What compiled before
(but I don't use ucs or tipa) still does.

The message (or rather sheet) warning that XeTeX needs to be
reinstalled afterwards is useful (it may have been there before
already, I'm not sure). The message about ConTeXt has me confused:
what's exactly the action of the ConTeXt Updater i-Package? does it
need to be installed even after choosing TL 2004, or is it a remnant
from the time when there were both a stable and a beta TeX i-package,
hence no longer useful? And I feel none the wiser after reading the
Read Me inside the package.

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>