[OS X TeX]

Robert Voogdgeert rvoogdgeert at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Sep 1 03:26:02 EDT 2004

Stephen,

I don't understand why you get this error message, supposing you have
installed everything correctly. You could try to reach Jonathan on the
xetex mailinglist, though I think he's on this list as well.
Mind that you should have xelatex.xfmt and xetex.xfmt in the web2c dir.

Robert.

Op 1-sep-04 om 2:28 heeft Stephen Moye het volgende geschreven:

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>