[OS X TeX] Re: emacs + auctex + TeXShop integration

Rick Zaccone zaccone at bucknell.edu
Fri Sep 3 08:22:29 EDT 2004

>I use emacs and auctex and TeXShop as follows.  I edit my .tex file
>in emacs.  Then I open that file in TeXShop and typeset it there.
>Then, as I make changes in the .tex file and save them, I change to
>TeXShop and retype set.  Since I use TAB to change back and forth
>between emacs and TeXShop and use COMMAND-T to typeset, I find that
>this is all pretty automatic.
>
> Gil

I use this procedure too, but I find it a bit clumsy.  I would much
rather edit in emacs, then press a key sequence and have TeXShop
format the file and display my output.  Is this possible?

I've played around with this idea some, but not extensively.  If
someone has managed to figure it out, please let me know.

Rick
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>