[OS X TeX] Version 1.35c

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Sep 5 18:00:03 EDT 2004

Le 5 sept. 04, à 23:45, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> On 5 Sep 2004, at 10:32 pm, Maarten Sneep wrote:
>
>> You could grep the header files for a specific number, and in fact I
>> have a perl script installed that does just that. Unfortunately it
>> doesn't contain -10660...

That's already a useful information: that the explanation of error
codes, if it exists, is in /Developers/Headers. I didn't know that.

> Or you could ask Google, which was how I found out...

That's another useful info: I never think about searching so global,
for finding an answer to a problem so local. But it does work, yes:
<http://support.allume.com/techsupport/forum/viewtopic.php?t=915>. I
assume this is the kind of answer you got.

Bruno

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>