[OS X TeX] Version 1.35c

John Rawnsley jhr at maths.warwick.ac.uk
Mon Sep 6 04:11:36 EDT 2004

On 6 Sep 2004, at 08:10, Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Le 6 sept. 04, à 08:33, Julien Salort a écrit :
>
>> Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So far for getting the significance of error codes I had always been
>>> using the very old (1991) System Errors Table 3.1 Desktop Accessory.
>>> Of
>>> course, it did not know -10660. Probably I should update my sources
>>> of
>>> information!
>>
>> I usually quick open MacErrors.h in XCode.
>> However there is no -10660 there.
>
> Mine (MacErrors.h, from Xcode 1.5) contains even less: there's only
> one line
>
> #include <CoreServices/CoreServices.h>
>
> Is this /Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon/MacErrors.h you're talking about?

You can find carbon result codes in

http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/indexes/ResultCodes/
resultCodeValues.html

or

/Developer/ADC Reference
Library/documentation/Carbon/indexes/ResultCodes/resultCodeValues.html

if you have the Developer Tools installed.

Cocoa numeric codes do not seem to be collected in one place, but
you can search for ResultCodes.html to find many result codes in
the developer documentation.

John

--
  John Rawnsley         * <mailto:jhr at maths.warwick.ac.uk>