[OS X TeX] weird pdfsync bug

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 8 06:22:34 EDT 2004

With the attached document, and TeXShop (v1.35d), pdfsync works in the
typeset window only on the first line of the bullet point. On
subsequent lines it is dead.

Delete the "\usepackage{mathtime}" and it will work, although the sync
marks are the same as before. It also works if you instead delete the
itemize brackets and \item command.

Larry Paulson

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pdfsync}
\usepackage{mathtime}

\begin{document}
\begin{itemize}
\item
I'll go no more:
I am afraid to think what I have done;
Look on't again I dare not.
\end{itemize}

Infirm of purpose!
Give me the daggers: the sleeping and the dead
Are but as pictures: 'tis the eye of childhood
That fears a painted devil. If he do bleed,
I'll gild the faces of the grooms withal;
For it must seem their guilt.
\end{document}

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>