[OS X TeX] pdftex 1.20...

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Sep 13 02:04:04 EDT 2004

Initial attempt: failure!
Just trying the recommended "./Build" script results in a compiler
error with Xcode 1.5.

This may turn out more complex that I can deal with, since the INSTALL
file says:
   "If all else fails, follow the clues in README,
    src/texk/INSTALL and src/texk/web2c/INSTALL."

The second does not exist and the other clues aren't particularly
helpful for me. Not to worry - I can patiently wait for a binary
version. Given the re-arrangement necessary for some of the config
files, I might even have to wait for i-Installer to be updated.

Best of luck,
Will

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>