[OS X TeX] To bug or not to bug

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Sep 15 17:49:02 EDT 2004

On 9/15/04 4:06 PM, "Alain Schremmer" <Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net> wrote:

> I wouldn't call them (TeXshop) bugs but they do bug me a little:
>
> (1) At the bottom of the source window, left of the window-resizing
> grab-square, there is no light grey band. I understand that there is no
> need for a horizontal scroll window but when you select a chunk bigger
> than the window, you must bring the mouse /below/ the window for it to
> scroll and since I am in the habit of enlarging the window all the way
> down to the very bottom of the screen ...

I'm able to drop the cursor below the window, actually off the screen, and
it scrolls fine with the window taking up full height (I keep the Dock on
the right side of my wide screen).

To select a large amount you might also simple Click at the start, to place
the cursor there, scroll to where you want the end to be and Shift Click and
everything in between will be selected. This is standard behavior in Mac
Editors.

(herbs at wideopenwest.com)

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>