[OS X TeX] TeXShop Editor

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 18 06:29:37 EDT 2004

Sameer Agarwal wrote:
> well, I was hoping for a solution which was perhaps a little simpler.
> As I understand it Cocoa interfaces are objects that are loaded at runtime
> and I was curious if it was possible to modify something in the compiled
> application.

Have you tried what the TeXShop Help suggests? In "How do I configure
TeXShop?"->"Hidden Preference Items" it says:

The transparency of the source, preview, and console windows can be
changed. For example,

  defaults write TeXShop ConsoleWindowAlpha 0.75
  defaults write TeXShop SourceWindowAlpha 0.75
  defaults write TeXShop PreviewWindowAlpha 0.75

Here an alpha value of 0.00 is completely transparent and an alpha value
of 1.00 is completely opaque. Using these commands cautiously.

--
Martin
List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>