[OS X TeX] TeXShop Editor

Sameer Agarwal sagarwal at cs.ucsd.edu
Sat Sep 18 17:45:56 EDT 2004

I had never used the defaults command before and it seems to be rather
handy and opens up the possibility of setting some defaults on a per
project basis.

That said, I am almost done configuring the colors to my satisfaction.
The only thing I cannot figure out is how to change the color of the
cursor. What are the keys for the cursor color?

thanks,
sameer

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>